As part of our journey to a new SaaS based model, we are looking for a strategic thinking solutions architect to define our future software platform for our market leading nursery management software.
You will work on designing a common platform for Native mobile and desktop web applications. Using modern tooling, frameworks and cloud-based infrastructure in a friendly, focused environment which promotes a continual learning culture.
From a technical background, you will co-ordinate the creation of architectural guidelines, design principles and technology/solution selection to shape the product platform in line with company strategic goals.
- Background in web/mobile software development
- Minimum conceptual knowledge of cloud-based services (AWS)
- Experience of creating common/integrated software services
- Effective communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Stakeholder management
- Technical requirements gathering
- Problem solver and solution designer
- Evidence of strategic and tactical thinking
- Interest in data analytics
- Exposure to full development lifecycle
- Experience of release management and route to live environments
- Decision making and influencing
- Working in an Agile environment
- Awareness of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL/Postgres)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Salary: excellent package for the right candidate
- Holiday: 24 days and Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Additional Benefits include: flexible working, free car parking, free fruit, healthcare cash plan, pension plan, regular training opportunities and social events
Chance to be a key continually develop your abilities with new technologies and opportunities to grow your career with a rapidly expanding company.