Head of Account Management
Due to a newly formed structure and continued business growth, Connect Childcare are delighted to be hiring a Head of Account Management.
Job Purpose / Objective
The Head of Account Management will lead and oversee activities of the entire account management department. Responsible for ensuring the team expand and maintain relationships with all clients, and with personal focus on strategically important and large customers and groups. The Head of Account Management is responsible for assigned account targets including retention and growth in ARR. The role represents the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned clients, and also leads key account planning and ensures client needs and expectations are met by the business. This is by managing activity within their own team, and also managing and coordinating the activities of the virtual team across the business.
- Degree level education
- Proven experience of working in a key account management position, in an enterprise sales environment.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create reports and presentations to varying audiences
- Exceptional customer focus
- Proven experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Highly collaborative
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong and long-term client relationships
Specific Duties / Responsibilities
- Proactively lead the businesses’ strategic account planning processes and develop performance objectives, sales targets and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods with the team members
- Develop solutions for clients whilst coordinating the involvement of the necessary business units such as support, product, service and implementation in order to meet performance objectives and the clients’ expectations.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Department’s assigned targets for sales volume and achievement of the business overall objectives.
- Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to formulate the departmental vision and values.
- Develop industry leading relationships with external contacts.
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with key stakeholders in all key accounts, engaging in key account events and seminars.
- Accurate forecasting and managing revenue pipelines
- Manage a team of experienced Account Managers
- Link Sales strategy and team objectives to company vision and goals
- Achieve revenue targets and ensure client satisfaction
- Provide a structured sales environment for the team
- Manage the performance and coaching of team members
- Act as a role model, supporting core values and behaviours
- Communicate company vision, expectations, roles and responsibilities to keep the wider team informed and engaged
- Comply with statutory and company policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Connect Team
- Keep acquainted with changes in the childcare and nursery industry
- Attending meetings at Head Office or regionally as notified
Salary / Benefits Package
- Flexible working available
- Competitive basic salary + bonus (basic dependent upon experience)
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- 24 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday package
- Free onsite parking at Head Office
- Free onsite gym
- Fresh fruit and drinks on site
- Day off for your birthday