Front End (React/Angular) Developer
You will work on Native applications for mobile & tablet and web apps for desktop using modern tooling and frameworks in a friendly, focused environment which promotes a continual learning culture.
- Interest in reactiveX frameworks: React/React-native and/or Angular
- Test Driven Development strategies
- Exposure to REST APIs
- Interest in relational database applications
- Git revisions for source control
- Effective communication skills
- Interest in mobile first development
- Agile principles
- NPM, Yarn, AWS, Docker
- Automated testing frameworks: Protractor, Appium, Selenium, mocha, chai
- Salary: excellent package for the right candidate
- Holiday: 24 days and Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Additional Benefits include: flexible working, free car parking, free fruit, healthcare cash plan, pension plan, regular training opportunities and social events
Ideal opportunity for a developer looking to work in an environment that promotes personal development and knowledge sharing within a rapidly expanding company.