Backend /SQL development Engineer
We are looking for an amazing Backend /SQL development Engineer to work within a dedicated team to maintain and develop the Connect Childcare suite of applications.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Document processes and system changes within a product knowledge repository.
- Participate in work package technical analysis and estimation processes.
- Provide scalable solutions for existing and new platform offerings.
- Take ownership of tasks assigned and carry through to a positive outcome.
- Proven track record in development in SQL Server 2012/14/17, .Net, .NetCore, C#, ASP
- Able to work with complex T-SQL stored procedures.
- Able to construct robust, modular and performant business engines in C#
- 3+ years experience of n-tier architectures
- Strong understanding of best practices and design patterns
- Experience of build and deployment ownership,
- Experience in Angular 7 SPAs
- Experience in financial integrations
- Build and deployment automation pipelines.
- Authoring and structuring knowledge transfer & documentation repositories
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Salary: excellent package for the right candidate
- Holiday: 24 days and Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Additional Benefits include: flexible working, free car parking, free fruit, healthcare cash plan, pension plan, regular training opportunities and social events
Ideal opportunity for a Backend SQL Development Engineer looking to work in an environment that promotes personal development and knowledge sharing within a rapidly expanding company.