Automation Web Tester (Junior)
Connect Childcare are looking for an Automation Web Tester (Junior) to join our busy QA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our testing team as part of an established computer software company working on new products using the latest industry technologies and agile development approaches. We offer excellent training and career progression for the right candidate.
Great company benefits and immediate start available.
Job Purpose & Objectives
● Perform functional testing tasks on web applications and services
● Analyse application output and performance
● Ensure the desired functionality is achieved
Progress tasks from a Test automation backlog
Requirements for Role:
● Analytical and detail-focused approach
● Good organisation skills
● Willing to learn and apply QA best practices
● Some basic programming skills, interest in Programming languages.
● Execute test suites and verify the criteria of each test are met.
● Report results & bugs and escalate serious defects
● Support bug fixes and regression test to ensure high quality
● Work against a prioritised list to maintain maximum effectiveness
● Progress the automation initiative within the QA department
● Works well in a team environment
● Good communicator
● Comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team
● A positive ‘can do’ attitude
● Shares knowledge and experience with colleagues
● Can effectively organise and estimate workload
24 annual holidays plus statutory days, 1 additional holiday for your birthday, Company Pension Scheme, Free Parking; Free Drinks and Fruit, cycle to work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa cash plan. Two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.