Automation Test Engineer
We are looking for an amazing Automation Test Engineer to work within a dedicated team to define and drive the automated testing of the web platform applications offered by Connect Childcare. Your main responsibility will be to manage a backlog of items for Automation and work against prioritised lists of key objectives.
- Proven experience in automation on web-apps & API based platforms
- Experienced in Producing detail focused test strategies
- Strong automation scripting skills (JS/TS)
- Experience in working in Agile environments.
- Keen interest in CI/CD best practices and process implementation
- Experience in Protractor/Jest/Detox
- Authoring and structuring knowledge transfer & documentation repositories
- Salary: excellent package for the right candidate
- Holiday: 24 days and Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Additional Benefits include: flexible working, free car parking, free fruit, healthcare cash plan, pension plan, regular training opportunities and social events
Ideal opportunity for an Automation Test Engineer looking to work in an environment that promotes personal development and knowledge sharing within a rapidly expanding company.