Win big this Christmas
It’s competition time again!
Christmas is all about fulfilling wishes and we are ready to check off your Christmas wishlist with a Christmas Competition. Do you want the chance to win one of twelve award-winning prizes?
We have partnered with some of our favourite brands to give away 12 prizes on the 12th Day of Christmas. All of these prizes won an award at the NW Equipment and resources awards this year.
How do I enter?
To enter the competition here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Comment on this post with an image or video of you/your staff/children being festive at your nursery, including the name of your nursery.
- Get all of your colleagues to like your entry.
- The 12 entries with the most likes at the end of the 12 days will win. All of the winners will be announced on Thursday 12th December at 4pm.
The winners will receive…
- 1st Prize: Reading Pod – A beautiful wicker reading pod for friends to use as a quiet place supporting their social and emotional needs. (RRP – £169)
- 2nd Prize: Giant Playground Counting Tree Rings – The set of ten numbered tree stumps includes a central wooden rod where natural rings can be posted. This is useful for developing number skills and can be be used for active outdoor challenges. (RRP £119.99)
- 3rd Prize: Early Years TV – A years access to weekly CPD videos – including CPD certificates. The channel covers a wide range of topics from top early years experts around the world. (RRP £80)
- 4th Prize: TickiT Rainbow Architect Sets – A versatile and open ended resource. Seven solid beechwood nesting shapes come in four geometric shapes – squares, rectangles, triangles and arches. (RRP £89.97)
- 5th Prize: Wooden Frame Counting Set – The trays can be combined to show number arrays and, with the counting stones, will help young children develop an early understanding of number bonds, patterns, addition and subtraction. (RRP £70)
- 6th Prize: Apple Tree Maths – This colourful set contains an apple tree along with 26 addition sums and 20 apples. The aim of the game is to match the right numbered apples to the correct sum on the tree. (RRP £40)
- 7th Prize: TickiT Sensory Reflective Sound Balls – Children love looking at their reflections and hearing the different sound effects made by these sensory, shiny balls. Each of the seven mirrored balls comes in different sizes and contains objects that produce sounds like soft and loud chimes. (RRP £39.99)
- 8th Prize: Chatter Clouds – Practitioners can record activity ideas, while children can use them to build recognition of phonics and language. Each device contains a built-in hook, magnet and clip as well as a wipe-clean writing surface. (RRP £38.99)
- 9th Prize: Pop Like Popcorn CD and Teachers Guide – This compilation of 20 songs is designed to motivate children to move, developing both the body and brain. It comes with A4 cards for each song with instructions on how to help recognise the EYFS areas of learning. (RRP £35)
- 10th Prize: Story Cube – Story Cube encourages children to use their imagination to create stories. Roll the cube and use it as a prompt to either begin a new story or integrate it into your own story-telling. (RRP £31)
- 11th Prize: Mud Kitchen Activity Cards – Each card includes photos on one side with activities, vocabulary and extension ideas on the reverse with lots of muddy recipes to choose from. (RRP £20)
- 12th Prize: Messy Maths – A book resource by Juliet Robertson. It offers a rich resource of ideas that will inspire you to tap into the endless supply of patterns, textures, colours and quantities of the outdoors and deepen children’s understanding of maths through hands-on experience. (RRP £18.99)
Terms and Conditions
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Only one entry per nursery site will be accepted. If multiple entries from the same site appear in the top 12 at the end of the competition, only the one with the most likes will be awarded a prize.
Entries do not need to be from current Connect Childcare customers. Closing date for entry will be 12th December 3pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
If your image/video includes children from your setting, please only post it after receiving consent from their parents/carers. At the end of the competition, Connect Childcare will view all comments and determine which 12 entries received the most likes. The 12 entries with the most likes will win one of 12 award-winning prizes.
Winners will be published on Connect Childcare’s Facebook Page and notified by Facebook Messenger after 12th December 4 pm. Please make sure you respond and claim your prize as soon as possible so we can arrange for delivery. Due to busy mail times, winners may receive their prizes after Christmas. Once you have received your prize, we will require you to send a photo and a short message about winning the competition, and the prize itself to use on our social media.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.